This project is read-only.

Multiple RTBs on the form

Sep 9, 2012 at 8:10 PM

I was able to use this for single RTB on the form without any issues. When I create 2nd Iframe for RTB, I see that the data is saved to the database but 2nd IFrame is blank on page load.Also the toolbox on 2nd IFrame is disabled.Should I create new instances of email template editor for each IFrame?

Any help on this is appreciated.

Thanks,

Shwetha

Sep 28, 2012 at 7:24 AM

Hello Shweth,

For every RTB, you have to create a new instance of email template editor for each IFrame.

May 1, 2013 at 5:11 PM
I am having the same problem. It works great for 1st Iframe but when I create a second Iframe, the data get saved in the DB but form open as blank. Please advise.
May 1, 2013 at 6:16 PM
Hello SyedAnis,

What you are explaining is a known fact but on IE 9 and IE 10 with Roll-up updates of MS CRM.
I launched the RTB for rollup 8 MS CRM but now there is rollup 13 in the market. MS CRM team has updated their internal architecture of the pages in CRM so I had re-written the code for RTB, which actually took more effort than writing for the first time.

So, I am afraid that I will not be launching the new version for free. It is going to be a paid version.

Let me know if still you are interested in this.

Thank you
May 1, 2013 at 7:03 PM
I am using CRM 2011 UR 11 and I am having the same issues on IE8 and IE9. What is the resolution? How much you are going to charge for this control to work?
May 2, 2013 at 7:14 AM
Hello SyedAnis,

I have worked on and resolved the issue for rollup 11 and above on IE9, so I think this is what you expect.

Please let me know your e-mail ID so that we can talk about charges and related things separately but in this public forum.

Thanks
May 2, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Thanks for your reply. My email address is syedfanis@gmail.com. I will look forward for your response.